An updated version of Yats is available in the Downloads section. The main changes:
- A major refactoring of logging code. Clean interfaces were defined and implemented, previous workarounds removed;
- Source solution upgrade – now compatible with the free Visual Studio 2013 Community edition! Created solution folders, finally started to use NuGet;
- Bug fixes
- Implement Undo/Redo support in the Test editor. Perhaps this will move enough logic out of the component to be able to fix the tree expand / position remembering issue.
- Try out automatic application updates with ClickOnce
- Simplify test case development by providing a Visual Studio project template.